Here is another idea.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok. mimitchixxx forever wrote on page 20 at the top, and I read it. yes, it was very really good. but that gave me an idea. get a little box that your tama can fit into, then put tissue in it. then that is the tamagotchis bed. put the bed in a dollhouse and the dollhouse could be your tamagotchis house! then, get a toy car, you know, those ones that you pull backwards and then let go and they go forwards by themselves. get one of those, and get an elastic band, and get your tamagotchi, then use the elastic band to tie your tamagotchi on top of the car. then pull the car backwards and then let go and the car(and your tamagotchi) will be driving off on its own. that can be your tamagotchis car. you could pretend your tamagotchi is driving home to your dollhouse or something!!! its really funny! and fun. :blink: :blink: :D :eek: :)

you are SOOOooooo obsesed.

:wacko:

I don't think I would do that but neat idea.

I dare ya all!

try makeing a person out of the little symbols on your key bord!

_____

(_____)

|( - _ - )|

|() ()|

|/_____\|

Last edited by a moderator:
very sweet idea!!!! cute!!! you could make a tv series of it and film it!!! put it on youtube!!! LOL!!!! (i make my self laugh!! lol!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back