Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippy Chick

Reaction score
Hallo~

Des anyboy here like Diamond pearl?

Or does anybody here have WiFi, for it?

I can trade with you if you like.

I have (shiny up for trade):

Mew (Shiny)

Darkrai (shiny)

Arceus (shiny)

Deoxys (shiny)

An ANY other pokemon - you name it and i'll get it. :puroperatchi:

Give meh ur Friend code and i'll give yo mine. :(

Enjoy~

PS: You can talk about other pokemon here, it's just i'm more focused on d/p. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
=)

If you did i could trade wit ya!

It's free y'know.

Type "Nintendo WFC" in google.

It should tell ya. :angry:

Get the WEP code and enter it in when you go to start the game at "Nintendo WFC settings"

@Dylotchi, don't double post.

Hah, I'm guessing an action replay or a gameshark it at play here...

If you really think you're up to snuff with your battling skills, then I suggest you go battle the maker of www.marriland.com ... he's got a couple of youtube videos and is quite the pokemaster.

Me? I won't say anything yet.

And no thanks on the trade :p

So these hacked Pokemon offered for a trade can go through? I asked this question in a topic, but no one will answer me. PM me with your friend code, Hippy Chick, I don't have the game but my brother does. He's looking for friend codes.

I have all those event pokemon.I used my ar(action replay) to get them.plese don't ask for a trade.I don't have any spares lying around.If you want an ar you can buy them at walmart for 25 bucks.

Sorry that I'm off topic but does anyone have the fly anywhere code please post it if you do

I have both D and P I also have FR LG E PP:RS & Y hoping to get a GSC game

*oh yeah the code is for the action replay

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! THats so cool! How did you get Arcues?? Ive been trying to get it for AGES! and MEW too. I wont take yours but please tell me how to get them in Diamond or Pearl!

I Have Pokemon Pearl
And Im Having Trouble Finding The Pokemon "Feebas"
I nearly smashed my game trying to find a Feebas :| I hate those buggers.

I strongly suggest getting an AR for it, unless you have nothing to do for hours on end.

I nearly smashed my game trying to find a Feebas :| I hate those buggers.
I strongly suggest getting an AR for it, unless you have nothing to do for hours on end.
I got mine my trading. The ol' person gave it to me with beautiness and it was half way full and i only needed to give it more poffins and it wouldnt eat anymore! I was aiming for a milotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back