STUPID DONKEY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesk79

Reaction score
i'm in spain right now with my mum and my nana so evry time I go to bet and try to go to sleep that donkey honks all round the valleys and in the night & in daytimes he disturbs me whem i'm trying to do posting on tamatalk!

i'm in spain right now with my mum and my nana so evry time I go to bet and try to go to sleep that donkey honks all round the valleys and in the night & in daytimes he disturbs me whem i'm trying to do posting on tamatalk!
That's actually kind of funny but um...?

You shouldn't be too hard on the donkey. Like it knows any better. And if you just try to ignore it like I try to ignore my sister singing while I'm tryig to sleep (<.<) it may work.

sorry... I just cant help it even if I ingore him it drives me nuts!

It sounds like a beautiful place that you are staying at.

Try sleeping with ear plugs in. Or try It's Tina!'s advice and try listening to some music.

Try listening to music with headphones, that might help you block out the honks from the donkey. :lol:
I do have nintendo DS but i cant find the earphones...

first the noise starts of with the sound of a HST (high speed train (england)) or a car horn then the donkey starts honking. whats that sound before he honks?

Try putting yourself in the poor donkey's shoes, (Hoves feet, whatever it has -.-) and think, if you we're a poor donkey, that no one likes (*Sad face*) would you be doing the same thing? Now, try listening to music, or being active around the house, (Or whereever you are staying) if you keep busy you wont hear him and you will have fun!

Keeping busy always helps!

TamaTae

Try putting yourself in the poor donkey's shoes, (Hoves feet, whatever it has -.-) and think, if you we're a poor donkey, that no one likes (*Sad face*) would you be doing the same thing? Now, try listening to music, or being active around the house, (Or whereever you are staying) if you keep busy you wont hear him and you will have fun!
Keeping busy always helps!

TamaTae
yep i tried that i was having lotsafun in the pool i dived in when i heard the dokey honking even louder i hope he dosent annoy me again! because ive got scamp the dog comin over tonight and donkey will annoy me when im trying play with scamp!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they do!, when you hear one going e-haw! e-haw! that's honking!
No it's not.

And, it's not the donkey's fault. It's only an animal- like it knows it's annoying you.

Thank you Rey Mysterio. I have one collie puppy, one old Dachshund, two fish, two hamsters and soon to be two kittens, I have to deal with WAY more noise than you, all I can say is deal with it.

Stop, That is SPAMing, if this person isn't here dont start saying 'Give me an Idea...' Its SPAM. Which no one here likes, just look at my profile.

Some useful suggestions have been made on how to deal with the annoying noise of a donkey braying near jamesk79's holiday house, but the replies are now going off topic.

So to avoid any unnecessary topic bumping, spam or arguments I am going to close this topic and ask that if anyone has other good ideas they send jamesk79 a PM instead... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back