RaMdOmE fAcTs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilrobots

Reaction score
put in the most randome (but true) facts like "waffle house eggs and meat can get you sick or kill you"(its says at the bottom of the menu 0.o

also:please dont post websited saying like a million randome things give others a chance to post what they wanna say :wacko: )

I have two.

Random isn't spelled with an E xP

Daddy long legs are the most poisonous spiders in the world, but their mouths are too small to bite humans.

The jaws of a wolf have the crushing power of one thousand five hundred pounds per square inch, compared to seven hundred and fifty of a German shepherd.

sharks have about the same bite power as humans (its the razer blade teeth that kills)

•Even a small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it go crazy and sting itself to death.

•In Kentucky, it is illegal to carry ice cream in your back pocket.

•1983, a Japanese artist made a copy of the Mona Lisa completely out of toast.

•Cockroaches bleed white blood.

After I read about the chocolate bar and 8 bug legs inside it, I never looked at my Hershey bar again. I ate it anyways XD

Cats have five toes on each front paw, but only four toes on each back paw.

Cats have true fur, in that they have both an undercoat and an outer coat.

Contrary to popular belief, the cat is a social animal. A pet cat will respond and answer to speech , and seems to enjoy human companionship

I love kittyies! *Pokes siggy*

An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. (talk about bird brain. XD)

You probably can't lick your elbow.

According to scientists and a show that I watched in science class, the earth might end in 5 billion years. (I'm not completely sure about that one)

No matter its size or thickness, no piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.

FALSE! Paper can be folded more than seven times! Mythbusters proved it^^ 12 times!

People who are alergic to cats are actually alergic to the saliva on their fur.

FALSE! Paper can be folded more than seven times! Mythbusters proved it^^ 12 times!
People who are alergic to cats are actually alergic to the saliva on their fur.
agreed! i love mythbusters they rock!

Thay are soo cool! They are on right now, I can hear teh TV down stares, they are talking about dogs, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back