I got a v4.5 Now!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Red Butterflies tamagotchi. I'm probably getting more since I love it so much.

I have 2; one red with butterflies one and one with the pc pack

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Purple Lava shell. The next one I want is either the Hawaii Blue or the Peacock. They come out this fall, so I can't wait!

I have seen the Peacock in the stores where I live already? Yes, Im sure...but that wasnt in my choice range today. I got the red buteerflies, and i really like it...

I have seen the Peacock in the stores where I live already? Yes, Im sure...but that wasnt in my choice range today. I got the red buteerflies, and i really like it...
Cool! What state do you live in? I want one of the new colors sooo bad!

United States The first night I was at TARGET I saw 2...havent seen the same design since

I have 2 V4.5's. I have the Red Butterflys and the Purple Lava ones. I have even blooged about them in my Tamagotchi Blog! Plus with pictures! The link is in my siggy. Plus my other tamagotchis are blogged there too.

I'm on the second genoration on both my V4.5's.

C~M

I dont have one, V4 is enough for me...but if a V5 comes out i will probably get it. I hav Rainbow V4

I have a V3 and a V4. Thats all I need. Honestly, I'm getting rather sick of them. They are both dead lol. :D Anyway, they look neat, but since I don't play with them anymore, I'm not buying a new one. I begged my parents to get me one and when they did, I played with it for about a month, and then stopped cuz I was bored, and no one else at my school was playing them. (The fad only lasted 2 months for the V3s, and then no one played tamagotchis again ;) ).

i have a 4.5 its the fire one there realy cool :wacko: im on my second generation and i have a ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back