OH MY GOD READ NOW PLS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VannessaHudgensFan102

Reaction score
I was watching the news and they said someone spotted madiline mcccan with some ppl.The last words she said were ''Mommy i'm having the best day ever!''

PLs comment on this pls!

~KK

Wow! I hope they bring her to safety.

Do you know if they rescued her?

Yes, I've seen that on LinkJudge too.

Here's the link:https://linkjudge.com/out/DNA_tested_after_claim_Maddie_seen_in_cafe

It kind of sounds like the couple that abducted her were lonely people >.>

Well I'm glad she's okay too. Though I hope those people can indetify the people they saw Madeline with.

This truly is amazing, this child is still supposedly alive. I was starting to beleive she had been killed, but knowing this just reassured me, shes not. And the fact that someone saw her and called the name "Madeleine" and the girl turned around, is very reassuring.

-shrugging motion-

I've said this before: thousands of children in the UK are kidnapped each year. I don't get why she's so special.

-shrugging motion-
I've said this before: thousands of children in the UK are kidnapped each year. I don't get why she's so special.
Because the parents made an effort to make her disappearance heard.

I do. But I mean, what about those poor kids that are ebing beaten, Killed, kidnapped, and more right now? Eh? You think their parents dont care? Well they do! Maybe they put it in the news,but nothing happened!

I was in teh news once for child support, but I was only 3... lol

Because the parents made an effort to make her disappearance heard.
If you can convince yourself that her parents are the only ones making an effort to bring back what should be their most precious posession, I don't have any words for you. That's a horrible thought.

All missing children should be treated equally and given the same amount of attention. The fact that I know about her and I don't know a single child missing from my own country is a problem.

If you can convince yourself that her parents are the only ones making an effort to bring back what should be their most precious posession, I don't have any words for you. That's a horrible thought.
All missing children should be treated equally and given the same amount of attention. The fact that I know about her and I don't know a single child missing from my own country is a problem.
I'm not saying the parents are the only ones. Indeed, all missing children should be informed of.

-shrugging motion-
True. I mean she's like every other missing child but some missing children are shown once if lucky and never shown until a few years after they disappeared. Which is horrible because they should all get the same attention that Madelin does. But Madeline has a website dedicated to her, she's on the news almost everyday. If we had a website for every missing child the Internet would be mainly about missing children. If every missing child was on the news everyday, the news would be over the usual 1 hour time limit. So really I'm glad but not 'OMG she's finally found!! YAY!!!' And plus this all started because the parents felt like leaving their children alone with no babysitter to take care of them.

True. I mean she's like every other missing child but some missing children are shown once if lucky and never shown until a few years after they disappeared. Which is horrible because they should all get the same attention that Madelin does. But Madeline has a website dedicated to her, she's on the news almost everyday. If we had a website for every missing child the Internet would be mainly about missing children. If every missing child was on the news everyday, the news would be over the usual 1 hour time limit. So really I'm glad but not 'OMG she's finally found!! YAY!!!' And plus this all started because the parents felt like leaving their children alone with no babysitter to take care of them.
Her parents designed the website for her, their just making an effort to get their baby back. Other parents don't do as they do, well maybe they should.

All they want to do is keep Madeleine in peoples minds, so they will look out for her. Not to blow it up in other missing childrens parents face, because all they want is their child. They go to do things that keep Madeleine up and on the News.

Her parents designed the website for her, their just making an effort to get their baby back. Other parents don't do as they do, well maybe they should.All they want to do is keep Madeleine in peoples minds, so they will look out for her. Not to blow it up in other missing childrens parents face, because all they want is their child. They go to do things that keep Madeleine up and on the News.
Ahh! But you see if the parents hadn't been soo careless none of this would've started. :D They thought that by locking a door they would be ok. ;)

-shrugging motion-
I totally agree.

Since then, there's been 100s of abductions, yet, the police wont take action, because they're busy looking for Maddy.

I don't see what makes her special.

Glad she's ok...But I wasn't following the story that much.

Her parents designed the website for her, their just making an effort to get their baby back. Other parents don't do as they do, well maybe they should.All they want to do is keep Madeleine in peoples minds, so they will look out for her. Not to blow it up in other missing childrens parents face, because all they want is their child. They go to do things that keep Madeleine up and on the News.
Actually some people can't afford to design a website. It takes a lot of money to do that. While it is true many children have been kidnapped we should just wish for Madeline's safety and the safety of other children that have been kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back