Do you have a DS/DS Lite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura!

Reaction score
Well, not only its rating...which one do you have and which color?

I have a blue DS and a white DS lite. I would rate them ***** (five stars) because I play them constantly and I really like them.

Also, if you dont have one, do you want one? :) ...

I have the Ice Blue Lite form Japan. This new game store by my house sells all the imprt colors! I rate the DS 5 stars! It is a unique game sysytem with many of excellent games to choose from!

I totally agree. But OMG! You have Ice blue?

I Wanna Get Rid Of My Silver Ds And Get A Pink Or Black Lite

Reason: Because You Can't Buy Stylus's For The Old Ds... So I Have To Use Ds Lite Stylus's

Rating

Ds ****

Ds Lite *****

Last edited by a moderator:
I like white and ice blue. My sister has a pink. They are ok too.

i had a ds lite! id give it a 6 outta ten...its not that durrable

and ds...id give it a 6 too

I Wanna Get Rid Of My Silver Ds And Get A Pink Or Black LiteReason: Because You Can't Buy Stylus's For The Old Ds... So I Have To Use Ds Lite Stylus's

Rating

Ds ****

Ds Lite *****
Gamestop ususally has deals where you can trade your DS (the old one) in and get a big discount on a DS Lite. You should sheck their website occasionally!

I have a ds lite. I think they are wicked! My ds lite is black.

I'd rate my ds lite: ***** 5 stars cos' it is the best!

I have four games all of which are good.

The sims two: The sims two is brill you never get bored because there's always new missions for you to complete.

Nintendogs: Nintendogs can become boring because you can only play catch and take your dog for walkes and feed it for a certain amount of time. But there very cute and entering them into competions is fun (if you win lol) ;)

Animal crossing wild world: This is the game that I would give the highest recomendation. It never gets boring and there is so much to do and so many people to meet.

New super mario bros.: this game is really good but try not to finish it to quikly because after you have completed it there is not much to do! :huh:

I have those games too. They are really fun!

i have a white nintendo DS lite with a free nintendo official magazine pokemon decal on it

i'd rate it 10 stars cus it's great fun to play

mario kart:great game cus of its WI FI capabilities

animal crossing:extremely brilliant game!

wario ware touched:random game but fun

tetris DS:superb!

those are the 4 games i reccomend

I have a silver DS and a pink DS lite.

I rate my DS *** and my DS lite*****

I have Animal Crossing WW :D Mario karts DS :) Brain Training :D yoshi's island :p nintendogs(chihuahua) B) new super mario ;) and HARVEST MOON :D

I have A Blue Nintendo DS (Not The Lite Version)

I have a few games for it, Im not really in to it right now though

Well, not only its rating...which one do you have and which color?
I have a blue DS and a white DS lite. I would rate them ***** (five stars) because I play them constantly and I really like them.

Also, if you dont have one, do you want one? :ichigotchi: ...
I dont have and I rate a DS ** out ten star (same with the lite)

PSP's are better :ichigotchi:

I dont have and I rate a DS ** out ten star (same with the lite)
PSP's are better B)
:( DS have sold alot more than the PSP, less glitches and stuffs too (no ejecting UMD Disks yay)...

And DS aren't hard to mod like the PSP, infact I have an iPod Video put together for my DS, meaning Music and movies too.

The DS is more towards a larger audience, older and younger, where as the PSP is for more of a targeted audience.

It also depends on what games you like, for instance, you're not gonna see Grand Theft auto on a DS...

Well, I personally like both (disregarding what I said above).

But nintendo overall has made better handheld systems...

I've got a light pink, DS Lite. It's a very nice gaming system, best one I've hand in a while.

Broken~Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back