Hey Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura!

Reaction score
I know you cant put labels on people, but Im serious. Do you have more boyfriends or girlfriends?

Just how are you either...lol

Me, Tomboy (NO DUH!) :)

Hm? Yes, I can understand that...I do have some very Girlish qualities(sp?)...not that that is bad lol

Uh-Oh... If I hear any 'LABELS ARE 4 SOUP CANS!!' I think my head will explode.. xD

Tomboy. No question...

Answering your second question... I have 1 or 2 friends who are girls, like me, and... Atleast 3 that are, and... 2 that were.

Half the time I get along better with my guy friends, because they're obnocious and goofy like me! xD

(My best friend -a girl- is also a Tomboy, so we get along great. She has heaps of dude-friends.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, Im not a tomboy *Pokes guy firends and tehy fall over like dominoes* But I have WAY more guy friends rather than girl. lol.

SO 50 % 50% Kk?

I have more girlfriends. But I'm in between. I get along with guys, but I don't consider them friends...well...I dunno.

I have more girlfriends than I do guy friends but I still have a lot of guyfriends. I'm not a tomboy, but I'm not a girly girl either. I'm somewhere in the middle.

Uh-Oh... If I hear any 'LABELS ARE 4 SOUP CANS!!' I think my head will explode.. xD
Tomboy. No question...

Answering your second question... I have 1 or 2 friends who are girls, like me, and... Atleast 3 that are, and... 2 that were.

Half the time I get along better with my guy friends, because they're obnocious and goofy like me! xD

(My best friend -a girl- is also a Tomboy, so we get along great. She has heaps of dude-friends.)
You do not know how many times I've heard that quote. I'm getting sick of it. It's a wonder that I haven't lost my mind.

I am a tomboy. It's hard for me to make friends with a girly girl. They make me sick. And I feel a lot more confident around guys. I don't know why either. I make friends easier with guys.

I think I'm more comfortable around boys simply because I lived with them... but with puberty comes changes and I find myself more interested in girlish habits.

If forced to pick, tomboy. Though, I didn't think people had anything to gain by ethier categorizing their entire personality into two vague groups or be indecisive.

If forced to pick, tomboy. Though, I didn't think people had anything to gain by ethier categorizing their entire personality into two vague groups or be indecisive.
There isn't always something to gain in a little conversation.

In the fact that I play so much sport, and I get hurt alot and ignore it, I'm tomboy. But, I'm turning girly. :huh: My clothes and stuff are pretty girly. x]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back