Brothers and Sisters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awwi have one bro! i love all my sisters and i love my bro...but one sibling that i just cant stand it TALOR!!!

I have one sister. She is about 2 1/2 years younger than me.

I have a brother who is 7 years older than me. and I have a sister who is 3 years younger than me.

I have a Brother who is 18 years older than me, A brother who is 4 years older than me

And a Sister who is 16 years Older than me. The One That is 4 years Older, Irritates me the Most.

I hardly ever Associate with my Sister. (I haven't seen or talked to her in months, she's to busy being with her Fiance to notice anyone of her family) And My Eldest Brother, I was going to Go live with him and His fiance,and his Daughter(my neice). But I can't now. he needs to Get a Lawyer where he lives.

I'm the Youngest. And Me,Eldest Brother, and my Sister, All have the Same Dad. Me, and the Irritating Brother, Both have the Same mom. My Eldest brother and My sister Both have the same Mom, My Irritating Brother, Has a Different Dad. (Yea, its pretty funny that MY mom is only 35, and my oldest brother is will be 32 at the end of the month. My Sister is 30, my irritating Brother will be 18 in november, And i will be 14 next month)

My sister is 11 My brother is 18 and I'm the middle child all I'm saying about me. ;) :D

i have 3 siblings--- 1 brother(19 years old) and 1 sister(5 years old) and 1 alien devil who is known as my older sister.(17 years old) I HATE HER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back