who like studio ghibli?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchis_Rule

Reaction score
studio ghibli makes the best anime! like: spirited away, princess mononoke, castle in the sky, kikis delivery service, the cat returns, my neighbor totoro, grave of the fireflies, nausicaa of the valley of the wind, porcco rosso, and the most recent one, howls moving castle! the most known is probably spirited away!

Love them, they are quite moving movies that I love. Haven't seen the new one yet but I'm planning to in the near future.

studio ghibli makes the best anime! like: spirited away, princess mononoke, castle in the sky, kikis delivery service, the cat returns, my neighbor totoro, grave of the fireflies, nausicaa of the valley of the wind, porcco rosso, and the most recent one, howls moving castle! the most known is probably spirited away!
never heard of them.

Yes, they are animated movies you can see some pictures over here.

I like the movies a lot, especially Totoro and Spirited Away. I'm curious about the new movie :lol:

I LOVE STUDIO GHIBLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE SPIRITED AWAY AND PANDA! GO PANDA!

lol yea i have the japanese and the english version of grave of the fireflies(the japanese one have way better voice actors)

The Japanese usually do. It's really hard to dub the language; that's why I like subtitles a lot better.
i have to agree. the reason i watch some in english is so that i can look to see what is happening to the characters and not be distracted by looking at the subtitles. :lol:

My Neighbor Totoro is very popular! i have it. online i find so many my neighbor totoro items! ;) i have a totoro shirt! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back