Won't go to work

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is your tama a toddler, teen, or adult?? cuz after it turns into a teen you should be heading into school. then when its an adult, you should be going to work.

hope i helped!!

;) ichigotchi5 :wacko:

She's a toddler, and when i tell her to go to work, she does this thing with her arms that mens "no"

usually you have 2 wait until you have the (!) to go to work..but since you are a toddler, your tama is right where its supposed to be!!

i think you should wait till your tama turns into a teen and then you would get the (!) 2 go 2 school. then after you turn into the adult, you get another (!) to go to work. so you have a while.

usually toddlers go 2 preschool dont they :blink: but its not worth going there -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for the help everybody, but really, i still don't know how to get my tama to go to preschool. She doesn't leave at all, she just "says" no, and i wanted to see her in preschool, so i don't really want to just wait. Do get something to say that your tama is ready for pre-school? Cuz i thought u could just go. Does anybody have other advice for me?

Like others have said you wait till you get (!) in your mail. The preschool teacher will give your Tama a backpack. If you haven't got the (!) yet you should soon. Your Tama will keep shaking its head no until you get the mail (!).

Thanks a lot  for the help everybody, but really, i still don't know how to get my tama to go to preschool. She doesn't leave at all, she just "says" no, and i wanted to see her in preschool, so i don't really want to just wait. Do  get something to say that your tama is ready for pre-school? Cuz i thought u could just go. Does anybody have other advice for me?
Your Tama will get a [!] letter when it's a toddler. When the 'Away' sign comes up, press B and you will go to Preschool and get a backpack. Then you can go to Preschool everyday!

Hope I helped.

Best Wishes,

[SIZE=13pt] barky [/SIZE]

She just got the letter, and i watched her! :huh: Thanks a lot guys! :furawatchi: :( :p :p

You have to press "a" or "b" when you get the "away" sign.
mametchi :angry:
You are right Mametchi_411, when you see the away sign you need to press the B button and then your tama will go to preshcool!

I hope this helps! ^_^ :D :D

:huh: :wacko: :huh: my tamagotchi is 95 pounds and 3 years old help can it die or can i have him loose weight??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back