colour?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~tamacrazy~*

Reaction score
do you think that bandai would ever make tamagotchis ( and i mean tamagotchis as in versions!!!! not devilgotchi or the other types!) do you think they will make them with full colour! and also why do you think they haven't made it with colour!!!!!! :eek: :D

from a very wondering fan

*~tamacrazy~*

i would love to know what you think so make answers as detailed as possible!!! i'd love to hear what you think about this!!! thanxs!!!! :eek:

I don't think they will make tamagotchis in full color yet because they are quite popular now with just black pixels. They probably figure that since the tamagotchis are so popular already, they shouldn't go to extra work to make it color. The tamagotchis might also become more expensive too, and only some people will be willing to pay high prices. I won't buy a tamagotchi that costs more than 30 dollars because I don't have an allowence that can help pay for it. Maybe sometime in the future when sales aren't very good they will make it color so they can boost the sales.

But if there is a popular demand for color, I'm sure BANDAI will change tamagotchis to fit the customers' demands.

Don't count on BanDai ever using colored pixels. It's not gonna happen. And the main reason is that it uses up way too much battery power and your batteries will be dead in less than a month. They're just fine with black pixels, and BanDai is never gonna change that.

i thought that too about the battery power!! lol!! plus all of the graphics and then you have to think about sound features on it!!! thanxs for the reply!! very intresting!!

Don't count on BanDai ever using colored pixels. It's not gonna happen. And the main reason is that it uses up way too much battery power and your batteries will be dead in less than a month. They're just fine with black pixels, and BanDai is never gonna change that.
Well said, altough I have seen one with red pixels...so maybe one color pixels lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You know,t he color thing isn't hard to do. Just a piece of red between the glass and the pixel screen. However colorizing it would be 1,000's times harder to do. The pixel screen itself would have be colorized and I don't know if the tech's there yet or not...

I would love it if they made one in color but it probably wont happen anytime soon unforchunately

well i think it WILL happen because the badi company is SOOOO smart somday they will pluss about the whole battery thing... they could just install a stronger battery i have seen them.

Many people like Tamagotchis because of the black pixels, however later on I would love it if Tamagotchis came out in colour, that would be sooo awesome. :)

Hmm...depends on what kind of colorized you mean. One color of pixel wouldn't be that hard to do. In fact there is a Japanese tama with red pixels. It's not possible technology-wise yet to create multiple colored pixels on the same screen. Now if you're talking colorized in the same way your tv and computer monitor are then that probably won't happen. Those things are colorized by something called a cathode ray tube. The tamagotchi is just too small and under-powered to handle those.

~Rosie

i think it WILL happen wen i get older..im so buying for my kids xD

i saw a colour one in woolworths and it was real. it was the same as a v1 but in colour

Well, as time passes and electronics becomes more advanced things will be easier and cheaper to make and perhaps Tamagotchi would be more energy-efficient. So perhaps one day... one day...

Thats a good question, but i dont think it will. Most vertual pets are not colored, and i dont really mind weather they have color or not, it would be cool but yea, dont think so,.

I'd have to say that I actually like the non-colour design. It's clear and easy on they eyes, plus the fact the actual tama shell would probably have to be bigger to hold the extra date for the display.

I like Tamagotchis how they are, really simplistic. o_o I don't understand why it has to be all coloury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back