the matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchi5

Reaction score
hi.

i wanted to know if the matchmaker can come when you are an oldie. cuz i wanted an oldie, but at the same time can it marry?? i dont want my tama t die!!

hi.
i wanted to know if the matchmaker can come when you are an oldie. cuz i wanted an oldie, but at the same time can it marry?? i dont want my tama t die!!
The only way for an oldie to get married is find another olide of the opposite gender and connect them and marry. By doing this you'll get a secrey character, Oyajitchi. Oyajitchi goes from baby to adult in one hour, and the matchmaker for him comes around the age of 3-5.

C~M

hi.
well if u realy want to get married then dont wait for it to turn into an oldie because the matchmaker doesnt come when its an oldie only like 4 times when your an adult (if you said no to the 1st 2nd or 3rd choice)if you said no all the times she came then she wont come again so if you wanna get married then get married before its too late(unless your tama is an oldie already)and the Matchmaker usaly comes when your about 5 or 6yrs old(and it doesnt come twice!)

P.S. <_< :furawatchi: Your tamagotchi usaly dies 24 or 48hrs after it got married and had the baby(1-2days)and it leaves the baby around midnight. :furawatchi: :unsure:

no if you whant to go to the 2 Gen. you need to mate with another oldie
no dont meen to burst your bubble or anything but once its an oldie it cant mate with another oldie or get get married it only lives for a few days or weeks then dies.

ok! thank you for all the information guys!! i appreciate it ALOT!!!

no dont meen to burst your bubble or anything but once its an oldie it cant mate with another oldie or get get married it only lives for a few days or weeks then dies.
Wrong, I have mated 2 oldies. You are 100% wrong.

C~M

EDIT: And plus an oldie won't die in a few days or weeks. Kyliesmum once had one that lived to be 145 tama-years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back