lol! this is sooooo funny!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
This is sooo funny! one DDR Super Nova (dance dance revolution) we had finally gotten to the last planet and could hardly do any of the songs because they are so hard. Well, I got the idea that my older brother and younger brother and me could get down on our hands and knees and try to hit the arrows with our hands and aaron (my younger brother) would wildly hit the arrows and would barely get any, while andrew (my big brother) took two arrows and had trouble concentraiting. I took one arrow, and did a pretty good, but I did mess up a lot.

We never really finished a song, but we got a good bit farther than we would have... exept I THINK that we finished one... I can't remember... lol

Have you ever done that?

YES. I had the original version, and I would sit down in the middle and use my hands to touch the arrows. :D

I don't play it anymore though... :\

My friend and I did DDR Mario Mix together. On Bowser's Castle, anyway. XD And we still lost.

Lol. I never did that before. Because I know my firends are to lazy and my sisters don't like me. =D And my brothers arent into DDR.

Usually I play this mid-aged dude whenever i'm in Hershey Park. D= I loose everytime.

Actually whenever you're having problems, connect a regular controller to the console you have and play like that. THat's how I beat the majority of the complex songs on DDR.

But I beat most of it on the mat of course B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back