Help me please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
Ok,

Here is the story. :furawatchi:

So I like setting the time so my tamagotchis will evolve earlier.

And I had a gourmetchi.

I played a bunch of flag an it was ready to evolve.

But then,it evolved into a gozarutchi :furawatchi:

Would anyone know what to do,

I wanted a simasimatchi.

Here are the stats,

Name:Brian

Geneder:Boy

Gen:6

Training:1

Skill points:pencil50,sparkle30,flower79

Woah! That exact thing happened to mine! It didn't get a skull! It had 101 flower skill points and then it was a Gozarutchi!

Did the tama have not have all his happy/hungry hearts filled? Thats the only reason I can think of...

No,

all of its hearts were full up!

I'm just soooooooooooo mad!!!! :blink: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

I wanted a simasimatchi sooo badly. :( :( :( :(

No,all of its hearts were full up!

I'm just soooooooooooo mad!!!! :blink: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

I wanted a simasimatchi sooo badly. :( :( :( :(
Well Gozarutchi is a universal character... so it doesn't take bad care to get him. I'm not sure what it takes to get a universal character.

C~M

Did by any chance at least one time in his life that his hungry or happy hearts were almost empty? Your skill points are high enough, so that shouldn't be the case.

Universal Characters are mostly gotten with bad care, even if it happens once for the tama. I had mine really taken good care of, and I purposely let his hungry and happy hearts go low for one time just to test, and my young kuchipatchi turned into a debatchi.

the same thing happened to me!I got a gourmetchi and I took almost perfect care of him but he turned into gozarutchi! B) :angry: :angry: he had high SP,great care and no neglect.thank the gotchi king he's leaving,he read the matchmaker today.

the same thing happened to me!I got a gourmetchi and I took almost perfect care of him but he turned into gozarutchi! :D :D :angry: he had high SP,great care and no neglect.thank the gotchi king he's leaving,he read the matchmaker today.
What did you try to get? :huh:

I've tested this to get a "Good" character then you have to have atleast 5 training points and good care well that cant be true because my ichigotchi was over weight and at low skill points got sick afew times and still turned into a Memetchi and then again ones that have high skill points are turning universal? if you ask me our v4's are a bit muddle up. well thats what i think. i experiment thats why i gotz 5 losted 2 at skewl which makes 7. so and then again. i also had high skill points and it also turned into a "Good" character?

So maybe you should ask a guide and if they cant help then maybe contact ebay.

I dont mind cause i like getting a mixture but i hate getting universal girls they always turn into Maskitchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you read my log then you will know (if you do want to read my log then look at the bottum of my siggy)

those are some raely bad skill points you should go to school alot more! :)

Gozaratchi is a unaversal charecter(they come from bad care/low skill points).

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: :angry: i have that same problem even thougth the skill pionts are high. I always get :ph34r: and :D , and other universal charectors and my skill pionts where 101,99,and79. I looked at them every second to see if theere hearts where down or if it was sick.

but then the next generation i got a :mimitchi: and on my other v4 i got a :blink: !

Name:BrianGeneder:Boy

What about its weight? :unsure: It hought weight was also a key thing in getting good tamas though it may have changed with the V4 I'm not sure as I only used mine once :ph34r: . I guess your skill points also weren't that great but even so...

Also if you want a really good character you have to prevent it from getting tooth ache and illness it's really very hard.

I'm not sure what happened maybe you just have to try harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 get a universal charector... it takes the skill points 2 b very low

What about its weight? :) It hought weight was also a key thing in getting good tamas though it may have changed with the V4 I'm not sure as I only used mine once :wacko: . I guess your skill points also weren't that great but even so...
Also if you want a really good character you have to prevent it from getting tooth ache and illness it's really very hard.

I'm not sure what happened maybe you just have to try harder.
23 lbs.

i hear that it also depends on the generation...like... your tama has to be an odd generation to get _____tchi and has to be an even generation to get _____tchi

i hear that it also depends on the generation...like... your tama has to be an odd generation to get _____tchi and has to be an even generation to get _____tchi
6 Gen.

how that possibly happen!! :D it might be the training level because i don't think you have trained it enough :huh: you should of got a simasimatchi cause you have high soical points i just don't see how you could got gozarutchi [especially when you had gourmetchi] you should have got toscatchi, togetchi or simasimatchi!! -_- but anyway don't worry just treat it really well and it will be a really heathly gozarutchi!!! ^_^

Ok,Here is the story. :mellow:

So I like setting the time so my tamagotchis will evolve earlier.

And I had a gourmetchi.

I played a bunch of flag an it was ready to evolve.

But then,it evolved into a gozarutchi ^_^

Would anyone know what to do,

I wanted a simasimatchi.

Here are the stats,

Name:Brian

Geneder:Boy

Hello,

I don't think you should change the time for it to evolve :mellow: this might have something to do with it, it also depends on how well you fed and cared for your tama. :angry: So feed it well, play games, praise and time out when needed, I can't think of anything else, you may have been setting your standards a bit high, it's still your tama.

~Crissy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back