Oh No!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasweet2

Reaction score
Did you hear? Big Ben in London, stopped! The news said that he was going to be down for about 6 weeks! I dont live in London but, still, it's Big Ben we are talking about here! :blink:

OMFG NO!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE LIKE NEVER STOPPED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. SOrry about the Caps its just I am so fu.......dgin angry!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeeeelll, you didn't think it was going to keep running for EVER, did you? They do a lot of maintenince for it every day, but still..

Any particular reason why it stopped?

A bell? I'm pretty sure it's a clock. o_O

Hm, I wonder why? Repairs probably.

Big Ben isn't the clock... It's the bell. But OMG! Did a spaceship being flown by a pig crash into it?! (LOL doctor who)
Big Ben is the giant clock in London.

I don't know what bell you're thinking about o.o'

Anyway, that's sucky xP Not surprising though.

I read the 'Oh No!' and thought it might have collapsed or something xP

Big Ben isn't the clock... It's the bell. But OMG! Did a spaceship being flown by a pig crash into it?! (LOL doctor who)
It might have, lol, but why big ben! Why couldn't it have been some other Ben!? *punches wall*

Big Ben is actually the name of the bell inside the clock tower - Nix666 is right :)

It's just that over time, the whole clock / tower has been called Big Ben.

It is probably just general maintenance... I hadn't heard the news, so I am guessing that's why ;)

I could'nt agree more with you, Tamamum. :D

Keep in mind that this 'Big Ben' probably needed nothing more than repairs and maintenance, as you guys mentioned.

As I am in Ontario, I don't know for sure, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back