GIR survey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make biscuits rules all. XD I forgot how much I love that little robot until I watched that. I don't know the exact time of let's make biscuits, but it was somewhere near the end. :3 Good luck with your movie!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR GIR IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite part was: The Walk Of Doom!!!!!!!!! IT was SOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! IM RUNNING IM RUNNING AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I'M NAKED!!!!!!!

Lol gir is THE BOMB

Here are the levels of 'ness's

1. Girness

2. Randomness

3.Happiness

XD

Let's make biscuits rules all. XD I forgot how much I love that little robot until I watched that. I don't know the exact time of let's make biscuits, but it was somewhere near the end. :3 Good luck with your movie!
That part is in the second season. My movie's on the first season.

That part is in the second season. My movie's on the first season.
He says it in both seasons. In the second he says "You gonna make biscuits?" I'm talking about the first one.

In A Episode (Were Zim's Ship Was Crashed And Stolen By People Who

Hail Aliens)

Were Zim Is Riding His Ship Disguised As A Pig

And The Bee Crashs Into The Ship the 2nd Time And Breaks It...

And Then Gir Screams Like A Maniac While There Crashing

Hreres Some

"*Crying* I Miss You Cupcake"

"Yes...Wait A Minute...No"

"Awww...Somebody Needs A HUGGGGG!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE Gir!!!!!!!! "I'm gonna sing the doom song! doom doom doom doom doom!"

I love Gir! I have a Invader Zim Myspace layout :p (my myspace is in my siggy if you wanna check it out :p ) I realy love the part on episode 1 "the nightmare begins" were he says "GIR, reporting for duty." (Zim) "Gir?! whats the G stand for?" (Gir) "I dont know... WEEHOOHOOHOO!" (Zim) "Um... is it supposed to be stupid?" (Tallest Purple or red I forgot) "its not stupid! Its ADVANCED!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back