makeup problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
Ok,

So the king gave me makeup. :D

I know what it does but my gozarutchi was shy. :D

It only showed me its eyebrows.

Is it a glitch?

Not a glitch at all!

It's just that sometimes a Tama won't like how he ( or she ) put on the make-up. Then he won't come up. But, if he likes the look, he come up and show you.

What version is you're Tama? I know what I'm saying is right for V2s and V3s, but not so sure about V4s-V4.5s. It might be that with them the girls are the only characters that can use make-up. Or perhaps it's the same with 4s and 5s!

:rolleyes: Guy

Yeah, it's rather shy. I experienced the exact same problem with my v4 gozarutchi. Don't worry.

Yeah, happens to most of my tamas, they just hate the make up but my :D liked hers so she showed it to me, soooo cute

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe I once saw this hint on TamaTown before or some where but it said press the A to make your Tama show it's whole face.

I hope this works and helps! :) :( :(

lol its weird how a tamagotchi can be shy. thats neva happend 2 me b4 :p :D ^_^ B) :p :lol: :wacko: :ph34r:

Do you have a mirror? In TamaTown, they said that Makeup can only work with a mirror. I don't know if it's true but I hope this helps. :huh:

That's true. You need a mirror to use the make-up. If you use the make-up and you don't have a mirror, your Tama dosen't know what to do with it.

I hope this helps! :eek: :D :D

tamagotchiversion3, please read the rest of the forum, the answer has already been stated. You need a mirror as well to use make up. And this isnt your thread.

Ok,So the king gave me makeup. :D

I know what it does but my gozarutchi was shy. :angry:

It only showed me its eyebrows.

Is it a glitch?
No, it's quite normal!

I'm not sure about V4-4.5s-5, but it is normal that the Tama might not want to show its face. :( :p It doesn't like the look that much :p You also need a mirror, which you can purchase in the shop.

Hope I helped.

Best Wishes,

barky

And this isnt your thread.

Excuse me shiloh-tama but I can post a reply in any thread I like thank you very much.

Wait,guys.

One probem. ^_^

My gozarutchi mated and went to tamatown.

Now I have a Y.Dorotchi.

Im going for a yattatchi. :D

Wait,guys.One probem. :blink:

My gozarutchi mated and went to tamatown.

Now I have a Y.Dorotchi.

Im going for a yattatchi. B)
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

I got a masktchi!!! ;) :eek: :p

At least masktchi is shy.

Then we could still open the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back