V3 Tamatown Glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Yes I know v3 is old and all but I was playing tamagotchi burger and then it showed 0 ingredients when I got baout 5 ingredients and then suddenly the top of the burger appeared and fell on the ground( I couldn't catch it) Then I realized it wouldn't be that short and that's where I saw 0 Ingredients. I exited the game.... Have any of you have had the glitch before?

Yes I know v3 is old and all but I was playing tamagotchi burger and then it showed 0 ingredients when I got baout 5 ingredients and then suddenly the top of the burger appeared and fell on the ground( I couldn't catch it) Then I realized it wouldn't be that short and that's where I saw 0 Ingredients. I exited the game.... Have any of you have had the glitch before?
No, that has never happened to me. Except, its been a while, but if I can remember, if you stack the burger high, it has a tendency to fall over.I'm not sure if that is your problem, but I hoped it helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back