Glich

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachart34

Reaction score
Ok I came into my room so I saw my v4.5 was asleap then the scrren blanked and I donloaded it it made a slow noise and died again it is not the battery

Uhhhhhmmmmm....... Give me more info! And learn to use commas and periods! Please!

Ok, ok. I'll try to help.

This sounds strange. I would normally assume that it was a bad battery, and you walked in and saw it at the moment it got low. BUT, if the battery became low, it would show the low battery sign. It wouldn't suddenly go black! And, of course, you told me it wasn't the battery :eek: .

And that means there is ONLY three possible explanations:

1. You are lucky enough to experience a possibly never before seen glitch

2. There are more facts that you haven't told me

3. You're a big fat liar ( I doubt that you are, but you never know )

I don't know enough about what happened to even guess at what you're problem is, and how to possibly fix it.

And so..... If there is any more info, please tell me! Otherwise that means you've got yourself a very rare glitch; one that might be impossible to cure :rolleyes: :hitodetchi: .

GG

PS. Sorry about calling you a potential liar. When I help people with glitches, I have to be nice and help, but also remember that they might be pulling by leg :D

Ok I came into my room so I saw my v4.5 was asleap then the scrren blanked and I donloaded it it made a slow noise and died again it is not the battery
Did you get it wet? If it gets wet inside your Tamagotchi can do strange things, such as lock up, or display random dots on the screen.

When you say "died" do you mean the screen went all blank?

How do you know the battery isn't weak? I've had one of my Tamagotchi's battery die without the low battery symbol showing up.

Try getting the battery tested (with a voltmeter), or replacing it. While you're at it, check to see there's no dirt on the battery contacts.

I find that if that happens to me, the battery has somehow been moved ever so slightly out of place. I just open up to see the position of the battery.

are you sure it is not the battery? That happened to me before but it was just the battery. I didn't have any warning-like you. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back