Questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Bliss

Reaction score
Hey, what's up?

Well, I have had my tamagotchi v4 ever since April. Aaaand, I have a few questions.

1) How do you get a baby girl from the matchmaker?

2) Can you change your job once you get it?

3) When do you get a new job?

Thanks for the help!

-Eternal_Bliss

Answer 1. With the matchmaker, the baby's gender is random.

Answer 2. No changing jobs until you get enough skill points for a new job.

Answer 3. You get a new job when you earn enough skill points for a better job.

:rolleyes: :hitodetchi:

Hey, what's up?
Well, I have had my tamagotchi v4 ever since April. Aaaand, I have a few questions.

Thanks for the help!

-Eternal_Bliss
1) This formula usually works for me. When the Matchmaker comes, and it closes and opens her book, then when the book is closed you should hit button B . You should have a girl. Or, it's the other way round. I think it's closed for girl, open for boy.

2) You have to stick with your job once you get it, unless you get more skill points.

3) I don't know what you mean by this. I shall do two answers, however. a. If you mean lose your old job and get a new one, as you can see I have put above, you can't, unless you get higher skill points. b. If you mean when you first get your job, after you've left school, then you get it when you're an adult. Sometimes you're Tama will go to school when it is an adult. It's happened to me before xD You usually get it around when your age is 4-5ish, I think. It might not be true, I haven't actually observed the age your Tama is whn things happen.

Hope I helped.

Best Wishes,

[SIZE=13pt]barky[/SIZE]

Sorry, but both of you are wrong in a few ways.

1. The gender of the baby is absolutely random.

2. Yes, you can change your job.

3. Usually after your Tama has a baby is a chance for you to get another job. You will get a [!] mail with new job listings for a chance to get a new job.

Hey, what's up?

Thanks for the help!

-Eternal_Bliss
1) The first two times the Matchmaker comes select NO, and the thrid time select YES and you should have a girl.

2) If your tama get 6 or older, you will get the [!] mail. After it says Away you get to select a new job. (If they let you have a new job!)

3) I believe it's when your tama is 6 or older

I hope this helps! :angry: ^_^ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but both of you are wrong in a few ways.
1. The gender of the baby is absolutely random.

2. Yes, you can change your job.

3. Usually after your Tama has a baby is a chance for you to get another job. You will get a [!] mail with new job listings for a chance to get a new job.
1) That is true and false. Read the one above this one

2) True

3) True

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back