Kinzchat Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Ok I was playing on webkinz just now and I was going to change to the dark blue zone from the light blue zone(I don't know why it's always crowded there) And then it wouldn't become dark blue and then it kept poping up a message reading Couldn't load kinzchat server list. I ended up logging out. It won't happen anymore now. Have any of you had this glitch before?

yeah. It's happened when I was turning my cell phone on. Its happened a lot.

It's not a glitch. I have email the heads about it and they say it happens because either you didn't log out correctly last time or they are trying to do work on different parets of webkinz.

TT1o1

WHOA this sounds serious. You should get it checked out. I wouldn't want the whole website to shut down because of you. Yikes. Thats scary stuff, man.

I had that. Then it made my screen go black in a big circle in the middle.. and it went away, after 6 months of it being like that. Thankfully it's normal now.. scary stuff. I almost had to get a new monitor. Whew.

QUESTION: I have two coins totaling 15 cents. One is not a nickel. What are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back