Microsoft Internet Explorer VS Mozilla FireFox.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

by203trek104

Reaction score
Interent Explorer VS Mozilla Firefox

What One Will Win?

I vote for Mozilla Firefox.

Who Do You Vote For?

Please Do Not Start A Argument.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for Microsoft- it's the one i'm using and in my own opinion: I thnk it is more reliable.

:( Thanks.

I used to use Internet Explorer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote mozzilla firefox.

It's much better and faster on my computer. I don't know about anyone else, but I think it's MUCH better...

(by the way, my computer has 3 different internets.... don't ask me why. the other one is Safari.... It think that it's better than Internet Explorer, but not quite as good as firefox.)

I have Safari on my laptop.

It's not as good as Firefox, although I found out how to turn tabs on for it. Always a good thing xD

I like internet explorer the best. At school we have netscape, safari, internet explorer, and mozilla firefox. I think Internet Explorer works the best out of all of them. At home I use Internet Explorer. It's very fast on my computer at home, and the computers at school. (The others aren't quite as fast at school, and they're more confusing.)

I use Firefox. Internet Explorer in my computer is REALLY slow. And whenever I use IE and I click on a button, it exits. :furawatchi:

Defiantly Mozilla Firefox for me, it's more easier for me to understand how to use than those other new/different browsers, it has tabs, and spell check. Also you exit out the page, they have some Auto save from where you were last on. And I love the Pop-Up blocker feature, and Mircosoft Internet Explorer loads slow for me, expect when I upload avatars on tamatalk, it appears faster on Internet Explorer.. o.o' I've grown to Mozilla Firefox. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back