Which Is Creepier, Furby or Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is Creepier: furby or Tamagotchi?

• Furby: They're demon posessed!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AquaPets: They may not be that creepy, but they sure are annoying!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lolli911

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Feel free to express your feelings for these Bandai virtual pet knockoffs.[/SIZE]

And also feel free to write to me!

:angry: :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]Hello! It's me, again! Will someone please do my poll? Oh yeah, and no offense to the people out there who actually enjoy owning Furby's or AquaPets![/SIZE]

Please Write To Me!

lolly911

:huh: :( :huh: :lol: :angry: :huh: :( :( [/font][/font][/color][/color][/size]

:lol: [SIZE=21pt]Thank you for writing to me! Twirly! Like I said, feel free to write to me anytime![/SIZE]

:huh: It makes me happy to see that there still are nice people left on Tamatalk! Most people swear and stuff :lol:

-Twirly :angry:

[SIZE=21pt] :lol: I know! A couple seconds ago, i had to report a post because it was so rude![/SIZE]

Please talk to me again!

Oh, and also try to spread the word about my poll!

lolli911

:angry:

[SIZE=21pt]Twirly? Are you there?[/SIZE]

I guess not.

Well anyway, I forgot to tell you that once, my twin sister bought a Furby and it actually started cursing! My sister was so freaked out that she returned her Freaky Furby immediately and used the money to buy some type of Silly Putty!

:lol: :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Write to me!

lolli911

Will anyone please talk to me?

Twirly? Anyone?

Oh well,

Bye!

lolli911

:lol:

[SIZE=21pt]Twirly? Are you there?[/SIZE] 

I guess not.

Well anyway, I forgot to tell you that once, my twin sister bought a Furby and it actually started cursing! My sister was so freaked out that she returned her Freaky Furby immediately and used the money to buy some type of Silly Putty!

;) :D :p B) :D

Write to me!

lolli911
ooo...what type of cursing?

anyway,furbys are the creepiest...

[SIZE=21pt]Hi Jadiebloop! Well, you know how Furbys sometimes talk in their sleep right? [/SIZE]

Well at least my sisters did, anyway, while it was sleeping it would say the d-word and the a-word and then some of it's Furby language. I guess it wasn't that bad. But I think my sister was looking for an excuse to get rid of it anyway!

Thanks for Writing! Send me a message anytime!

lolli911

P.S: Oh Yeah, I forgot to tell you but I love www.mimitchi.com too! I especially like reading the logs the person wrote about her tama's!

Bye!

P.P.S: Twirly where are you?

Furbys are evil! I've only seen one at my great-grandparents house, and I barely remember it, but it was so creepy! Shame on all the furbys! ;)

FURBYS LOOK, SOWND AND ACT KREEPY trust me i

have 1 in my room, dead batteries

Latest posts

Back