Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I got a V2 yesterday! :p =Good part.[/SIZE]

Bad Part=It keeps on come up to the screen and trying to eat me! Plus, no matter how many buttons I press it says, "No" and keeps on doing it ;) . Help!!! :D

Okay how old is your tama and did you give it a flower by any chance?? Flowers for some reason cause tamagotchis who are not yet adults to have a sudden desire to eat its owner... I believe it will pass in its own time!

[SIZE=14pt]No, I didn't give it a flower. I gave a Hello Kitty doll though. And it's Hidotchi, the star it says. It 2 years old.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a boy or a girl? If it is a boy it might have gotten a little bit offended that you tried to give it a girls toy! ;) They do that too - get cross if they don't like something you've given them to play with.

[SIZE=14pt]No, It's a girl. Her name is Tera after my old Hanatchi in Tamagotchi V1.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She won't do anything not even let me look at her status!!! ;) I can only see the clock!!! :D [/SIZE]

Oh!!! ;) Ummm okay. I'm not sure what's going on there. How long has this been going on??? If it was a regular animation then you should be able to stop is by pressing any button and you should be able to look at her stats. I would suggest that you give it until half an hour as gone by and if she is still doing it...consider reseting and downloading from the last major event (which will be when she evolved into a hitodetchi). But wait until after half an hour has gone.

Anyone else got any ideas???

[SIZE=14pt] She evolved to a Young Mametchi! [/SIZE] :D So, I went to her stats then she said, "No" again, and then started trying to eat me, again!!! ;)

[SIZE=14pt]Okay, I made her go to sleep. Should I wake her up now? ;) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ;) [/SIZE]

It's evolving too fast it's a Furawatchi and it's still trying to eat me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Umm.....I say this tamagotchi is way malfunctioning.Either take it back to the store and trade it in or reset it.I know it's your first tama,but if it's going coocoo,then I would reset it or somethin! ;)

have you tryed disciplining it? it sounds mean but you got to in order to train it, and if you can't get to the discipline button, i don't know what else to say..... ;)

have you tryed disciplining it? it sounds mean but you got to in order to train it, and if you can't get to the discipline button, i don't know what else to say..... :p
[SIZE=14pt]I tried what you said I found out the disipline button works now, but when I disiplined her she turned into a butterfly thing and it stopped eating me, but it doesn't eat anything even though it's hungry, but it still plays games, and I disiplined it a few more times could someone tell me what it eats? ;) [/SIZE]

P.S. Could someone also tell me what it is? :D

is it not dead cuase that wot it sounds like

try praising it might work

is it not dead cuase that wot it sounds liketry praising it might work
[SIZE=14pt]Sorry, but that doesn't help at all. :lol: [/SIZE]

Still will someone please tell me what Tera is and what she eats? She looks like this.

Just when I thought Tamagotchi couldn't get any stranger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back