My signature...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~»tamagirl101«~

Reaction score
I've had my signature since I joined and I was wandering if anyone thought I should change it. I like it, but do you think it's time for a change? :)

I like it. If you feel like you need to change it, it's your choice. :)

It's your signature- yor choice.

You do what you feel like doing- everybody has dif' opinions.

I think it's fine although if you want to change it, go for it. :]

I like the first thingy, it looks awesome... but maybe don't have the colors be yellow, they are hard to read on the white background (just a tip)

I've had my signature since I joined and I was wandering if anyone thought I should change it. I like it, but do you think it's time for a change? ;)
I like it.

A signature is a personal place to store random stuff. If you have an idea go for it. I love helping ppl come up wih ideas for siggy/avatar combos. If you want your avatar and your signature to match and you want help PM me and I can do it for you!

I like the first thingy, it looks awesome... but maybe don't have the colors be yellow, they are hard to read on the white background (just a tip)
Thanks for the tip! :D I will look into that. I was just wandering if it was time for a change, so I might alter it a bit. I was just kinda wandering everyone's opinion on it! ^_^

if u want u culd spice it up by

using a cool font,but other then that its

okay. ^_^

I don't mind it I like your signature it's cool it does not matter how old it is if you like it it's cool. ;) I change mine like everyday lol btw who watched the videos on it?

The choice is all up to you- If you like your Signature, there is nothing wrong with keeping the same one ;)

I think that your siggy looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back