I am scared!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope no thundering here just

clear sky an sunny,but its been raing

like all week but not today.play a board

game or sumthin to take ur mind off

the thundering,or just say its just

a loud sound dont be scared ;) .thats what

i usally do.i also draw or do sumthin

i normaly dont do everday.

hope that wuld calm u down. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
me me me ! i have! It scares me to watch it come closer to me...

Yeah, i got scared once, i just snuggle with my fave teddy and wait, but i watch it cos it's aweosme. x3

Glad your safe.

Now what set it off?

Your username. xD

One time I was lock out and it was while a tropical storm my mom was buying suplies andd it was thundering like crazy I was actally my heart was beating like 1000 per second

One time there was a storm so close to my house it shock. One time thunder struck ten feet away from my P.E. teacher.

When it's thundering at night I just cuddle up with my favourite stuffy and cat in bed. It also helps me to listen to music. It kinda drowns out the sound of the thunder.

Sometimes if theres no school and it's thundering I make a fort in the TV room in the basment with pillows and blankets and hide there with my cat.

Just before we had massive winds and heavy rain come out of nowhere and as I was reading a Tama Log, the power went out and everything was pitch black. It only lasted a few minutes, but I got scared. If you're scare, snuggle up with a favorite stuffed animal and just keep telling yourself that everything will be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back