Do you speak a foreign language

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in my school we learn french. I would like to learn latin or spanish. ^^

i know Polish my whole family

is polish vut i wuz born in America,

so i learned it cuz my mom and dad

speak it so when i wuz 1 i spoke

everthing in Polish.instead of english. ;)

Ive heard that learning one language makes it easier to learn another? Any person who actually learned two and it was easier?

In school I'm learning French. I'm planning on taking latin and french in highschool (two years away), and starting in mid-october, I'm going to continue taking my adult norwegian classes (appearently they think I'm too old for the kid ones, I'm 13.) which go until 9:30 at night on Thursdays, and then it's a forty minute drive home.

I want to learn Spanish on my own (or maybe in a private class or something.) by the time I graduate college. And in college I want to learn Japanese (or maybe Mandarin Chinese, or Cantonese. Most of the Chinese people here speak Cantonese, but in China most people speak Mandarin. So I don't know yet.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sí, seguro hace.

Aprendo español- aprendo francés también pero quiero español mejor.

Haha.

Translation:

Yes, sure do.

I learn spanish- i learn french too but i like spanish MUCH better.

Haha.

EDIT: Spelling. ;)

Ive heard that learning one language makes it easier to learn another? Any person who actually learned two and it was easier?
It's true.

I know Spanish, and I'm trying to learn Japanese and some Japanese words sound like Spanish words so it helps me a lot. ;)

I also plan on learning Latin and Italian after I've mastered Japanese.

I can understand most of the Japanese language (my mom's Japanese) but I can't read kanji.

I'd like to learn Latin or Mandarin Chinese but they don't teach either at the high school...

I wish. The only Special classes I have are Choir and PE [This semester. I'm hoping for Foreign Language and Art next Semester, though.]

But I do know [very few] phrases in Spanish..

acually i know 4 languages!

1.english

2.(a little korean)

3.(a good amount of japanesse)

4.all piglatin

I'm currently learning Italian at school. I know a bit of Indonesian. After I learn Italian I want to learn Spanish. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back