myspace?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in- I'm addicted to anything Myspace.

I'd prefer not to give it away on Tamatalk, because I like being extra-careful on the Internet, and especially on Myspace. :)

I have a MySpace. It's not really addicting, I just go on there every once in a while. (link to my page in my siggy)

I've got one but I'm not addicted, like my cousin Jessica. If she goes offline just to take a shower she;ll post a bulletin that goes to all of her friends, saying, "Going offline to do blah blah blah.." and everything. She ALWAYS on, and if shes not, shes posts why shes offline. Yeah, shes addicted.

Broken~Wings

i have a myspace. but its a waste of time like gaia online.

but getting friends on myspace is much better than gaia.

i dont have to add wanabe cosplay nerds!!!!!!!

XD

sorry. people who like gaia. im a wanabe cosplay nerd too :eek: haha!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't go on myspace for a lot of reasons - You can get abducted, girls get harassed, etc.
Myspace just isn't my place.
The media makes people think that MySpace is a horrible place where there are stalkers everywhere and you're never safe.

Anywhere you go on the internet isn't safe.

TamaTalk isn't 100% safe.

MySpace takes the necessary (and some extra) precautions to make sure you're safe.

You can set your profile to private,

you can set your 'space' to where it only accepts Friend Requests from people that know your last name or e-mail adress,

and if somebody's harassing you -- block them.

(Oh, by the way, I have a MySpace. If you couldn't tell by all my preaching. xD)

The media makes people think that MySpace is a horrible place where there are stalkers everywhere and you're never safe.
Anywhere you go on the internet isn't safe.

TamaTalk isn't 100% safe.

MySpace takes the necessary (and some extra) precautions to make sure you're safe.

You can set your profile to private,

you can set your 'space' to where it only accepts Friend Requests from people that know your last name or e-mail adress,

and if somebody's harassing you -- block them.

(Oh, by the way, I have a MySpace. If you couldn't tell by all my preaching. xD)
Yes but TamaTalk is more open you know, like everyone can see everything thats going on besides PM's. Myspace is more inclosed if you know what I mean.

Yes but TamaTalk is more open you know, like everyone can see everything thats going on besides PM's. Myspace is more inclosed if you know what I mean.
Nobody -- I repeat -- Nobody is ever 100% safe on the internet.

It's called the world wide web.

It doesn't matter what website you're on.

Not trying to start a war or anything -- but seriously, folks.

Nobody -- I repeat -- Nobody is ever 100% safe on the internet.It's called the world wide web.

It doesn't matter what website you're on.

Not trying to start a war or anything -- but seriously, folks.
She was saying that as a good thing towards Myspace.

Like.. while everyone can see everything on TT, not everyone can see everything on Myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back