Hurricane Dean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
Here in Michigan, its going to be raining all week and its pretty cold too! Its August too!!!!!

So how bad has it affected your area?

SM

Well, the other day there were these really big winds and rain that made the power go out. But it was only out for about 30 seconds. And the storm only lasted a few minutes but I don't know if it had anything to do with the hurricane. BTW, where is the hurricane? I live in New York.

Nothing yet. But the remnence of tropical storm Erin lingers over the Mid-west. Making it wet everywhere but where I live. In cincinnati ohio. We are in a huge drought! :C bummer

Well, the other day there were these really big winds and rain that made the power go out. But it was only out for about 30 seconds. And the storm only lasted a few minutes but I don't know if it had anything to do with the hurricane. BTW, where is the hurricane? I live in New York.
It's southwest of Florida. It hit Jamaica and right now it's in Dominican Republic. It said on the news it might get the south Texas.

It's been raining lately here in Washington- but I don't know if that has anything to do with the hurricane. ~ :blink:

It's southwest of Florida. It hit Jamaica and right now it's in Dominican Republic. It said on the news it might get the south Texas.
It's been raining lately here in Washington- but I don't know if that has anything to do with the hurricane. ~ :blink:
Correct south of texas, more mexico...

The reason this is big news is because this is how Katrina started but they assure the public it will not go that way. LOuisiana avacuated anyway to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back