This goes to all Hannah Montana Fans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

Reaction score
Please pick :blink:

It really interests me on how you feel about the show... but don't just say you hate it (LOL)

Tell me why...

Ex: I don't like hannah montana because the plots are pointless

<or>

Ex: I think Lilly is awesome because of her funny personality and the way how she dresses

Then say whether you agree or disagree ;)

Feel free to say which episode you like!!

Simple Enough, Right?

I love the show. I don't have a favorite caractor though. The show made me believe I could act or do anything If I wanted too. It brought out the real me...

Do I sound cheesy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously Love Hannah Montana- and love ALL of the Charracters so much! - they are all hilarious! :blink: But Miley is my Absolute Fave, definetely!

'People Are like People' is my Favourite Episode, which includes the kissing scene.

TT101, I think that sounded great! And I totally agree with you! Hannah Montana has made me reliaze that I want to do acting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a huge fan but out of all the episodes I've seen Jackson has to be my favourite character. I'm the first person to vote for him.

its an OK show its not too realistic :D sorry to all u hannah fans but i just dont like it :mellow: its kind CORNY

Disney shows are so typical. They repeat the main plot in every show just with different people! Ug, let's just say it's not my favorite show. Plus I don't have cable so I don't have Disney channel anyways.

I hate Hannah Montanna. In my opinion, she's a talentless little pipsqueak. :|

OMG i LUV oliver! i really dont like the show much, but oliver is great cuz he reminds me of my friend Eric. same looks, same personality!

:eek: bi-bi!

I love Oliver. He's my favorite character. I like Lilly, too. I love the way she dresses. Not when she's Lola, though.

-Matchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back