Sign in to follow this  
Rakuen

What is this pot your Tama bathes in?

A few minutes ago, my v2 connection tama, named Maes, was bathing in this pot. What is this pot? o.o

{Newbie to the fourms <3 Hey guys!}

Dunno! o.o I looked down to my tama for a second and hes in this pot... o.o

Wel he could just be takinf a regular bath... odd o_0

I hope so. I wouldn't want him bathing in chicken noodle soup xD

I'm not very familiar with Version 2, but it may be going potty. Have you scolded it ever for going potty on the regular floor? If so, it may be partially potty trained and be going to the bathroom. Were there little squiggly lines all around it? If so it was using the loo.

That's how it is on Version 1, I hope I'm right..

it must be just takin a bath, like, a regular bath. u know, it also happens on mi Tamagotchi. :)

Hehe, it was in a metal tub. Teenagers bathe in a metal tub, and adults bathe in a real bathtub. Good question! :)

[quote name='Rakuen' date='Jul 7 2005, 05:15 PM'] I hope so. I wouldn't want him bathing in chicken noodle soup xD [/quote]
XD :) ROFL...Yeah it was probably jus taking a bath. Side question: How LONG does it take a bath?

It will stop (like all animations) as soon as you press a button. The other possiblity M200 is that you've just caught your tama right at the end! :D

it was taking a bath. it's one of those random things your pet does when you leave it alone for a while. mine does it all the time. sometimes it even rools around on the bottom of the screen if it's board.... kinda weird, isn't it? :angry:

Yeah o.o He took another bath today well I was watching a movie... So cute <3