HALLOWEEN?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinmonki92

Reaction score
I know this si a dumb/early question ...

but what do u think you wanna be for halloween?

im trying to decide ...............i need ideas

Don't think I'm going at all this year. I'm going to buy a pack of candy corn (good stufF) and that's going to be my halloween candy.

Me and CuteDancerRachel plan on being Dark DFairy Princess Sisters. Okay, so we added the sisters, but it sounds like a good ideas, doesn't it? We always go trick-or-treating together.

Broken~Wings

hmm, How bout a~

Pop star?

Cheerleader

Dancer?

Actress?

Witch?

Any movie/TV Characater?

I Will more than liekly not go or be a cat or something, or be Me. Yes me, I didnt go last year, I got a Ninetndo DS for halloween, xD I am so weird. I think I will just get a webkinz this year and not go, But then there is My 3 year oldbrother, So I am oing to HAVE to go D:<

Kat

I was a cheerleader last year I might be a witch or something I don't know yet lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
those all sound good ...

me and my friend sarah are thinking about going

as thing 1 and thing 2 from the CAT IN THE HAT

I'm going as Konata Izumi from Lucky Star. But if people say I look nothing like her because my hair is brown, I'll say, "...Ummmm... did I say Konata? I means Misao >3"

Although I'm a tad old for Trick-or-Treating and dressing up [a 17 year old asking for candy?] I'm just going to dress up in a Super-man t-shirt, jeans and my Superman belt :3 I think everyone gets the idea of what I am.

I don't go trick or treating- actualy I have never even gone- but last year I was an old man and helped out at my church's fall fest. All the other years I was a cat. I know, looong time to be a cat! xP I don't know what I'm doing this year if anything.

If I do go (I don't know if I will, it depends on if someone invites me to go with them, or if I get invited to a party instead.), I'm just going to be the dog that I've been for the past three years. I made the costume myself, and I like it. It's made out of fleece.

I don't know yet.

I want to be something dead/violent though.

Hehe.

Or something weird or scary.

Or an anime character.

Wait, I think Imight know what I'm going to be.

I don't know yet.I want to be something dead/violent though.

Hehe.

Or something weird or scary.

Or an anime character.

Wait, I think Imight know what I'm going to be.
share, plz :3

[SIZE=21pt]STORY[/SIZE]

My friend and I normally go to her neiborhood and trick-or-treat then we meet my other friends at my grandparents and trick-or-treat there. I might only trick-or-treat at my grand parents thugh.

Last year my Friend's mom said we could walk alone. And then when I went over to got Trick-or-treating she begged her mom not to let us go alone. So we walked around with her mom. But it doesn't end there. I was in such a hurrry to go to my grandparents I left my bag of candy and she said she would bring it back to me. When I got it back all that was in there was an appl and a pack of popcorn, no joke. I called her and she said, "you don't need that candy, so I gave it to my baby cousin." and then she hung up!

well back on topic!

Idk what I'll be so I really can't help you sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back