How Many Are You Collecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybirds

Reaction score
Hi there. I was wondering how many do you buy of each version? Is there anyone collecting all designs of every type of Tama? I usually buy 2 of each kind so I can connect them, but lately I find myself buying all of the V4's and V4.5's. (Playing with and collecting.) I believe I'm obsessed!!! LOL!!!!! I'm also talking about buying more than one of other Tamas not just the connections.

I am now buying english and japanese versions of the older Tamas like Angelgotchi etc. :D :eek: :D

I usually try to buy 2 of each version nowadays... originally for one of the same reasons as you - so they can connect and build up a friends list without it being full of the "Nazotchi" character.

I have 3x V1s - two are ConneXions (European) and one is ConneCTion (N.American). I got the ConneCTion because when they first launched there were quite a few quirky little differences between the two versions. These small differences were reduced in the V2 and V3 tho' so I didn't bother trying to get a ConneCTion version of the V2 and V3.

Sadly, I only got one V2 - when I went back to get another they were sold out and the V3 was about to launch... so I bought 2x V3s - but left one in it's packet (for Collectors Value theoretically).

I have two V3s and two V4s (both opened, because I couldn't resist!). No V4.5 yet (not seen it in my local shops yet).

I have one Tama Angel and one Mothra.

I don't buy all the different designs - I usually just choose the two I like the most :D

There are quite a few members who try to get all the different shell designs - even of the older types of tama.

I think it took quite a long while for Kyliesmum to collect all the different shell designs of her Oceans :D - she spent a lot of time watching ebay for opportunities to bid!

Last edited by a moderator:
i collect tamas and i have 0ne v2 one v3 one v4 one v4.5 and a japenese version of tamasuku and a tamagotchi mini so yes i am quite a collector i like tamas they make me feel goood so yea i need a v1 and an angelgotchi ect.ect.ect :ph34r: :) :furawatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]I have 8 v3's and 3 v4's and 3 v4.5's. I am obsessed too! I love collecting all the different shell designs, and currently have 9 tamas running! w00t![/SIZE]

I Have:

Generation1--1

v1--3

v2--2

v3--3

v4--5

v4.5--5

Minis--2

Angelgotchi--1

Osutchi--2

Mesutchi--2

Angelgotch--1

Uratama--1

Entama--1

Mothra--1

Morino--1

Genjintch--1

Tamago Chu--1

Tamasuka School--2

Doraemonchi--1

Umino--1

I don't really collect. If a version comes out, and it appeals to me, then I ask my parents if I can have it for my birthday or for Christmas. So I only have a v1 (which I still love), a v3 (which I don't really like that much) and a v4 (the games are annoying me due to the length and difficulty losing weight).

English tams: 2 '97 tams, 2 v1's, 3 v2's, 5 v3's, 2 v4's. Japanese tams: 1 Angelgotchi, 1 Tama Plus, 1 Keitai, 1 Entama. (WP) :) :D :(

i'm not really a collector either, more just so buying one of each version to try out all the different games and playing around with new characters. i missed getting the V1 after my first V2, but instead got a second V2. i also got a V3 for my birthday and used some of my christmas money on a V4. i'm hoping to be able to find and buy a V4.5 soon... going to check the stores this sunday.

i intend on getting a few of each of ther versions. i have 11 currently (2v.1s,2v.2s,3v.3s,3v.4s and one v.4.5 ^^) i hope i live long enough to get all the versions. :D im still young (11) so i hope ill have lots of tamas when i die. (hopefully,not soon!)

I buy 2 of every version (at first) to play with. But after a while I just end up buying more and more when I see nice prices. So the collection keeps growing.

My original intent is to just play with 1 or 2 of each but when I have 10 or more, sometimes I open up more and play with them. I enjoy my collection most by opening and playing with them. But there are some that stay in the packages for ever even if they are really pretty. :lol:

And no, I don't know how many of what I have. Wanna come over and help me take an inventory? It's a real drag trying to do it myself.. :huh:

I only have 1 v3 Tama. I don't collect them, cos I'm not much of a collector! However, my v3 is plenty for me! It keeps me busy, so I don't need anymore Tamas! I'd go crazy if I bought anymore!

I'd like to collect several of every version someday. ;) As for now, I've only got 15 (however, I intend on buying a few more this year).

One V1

One V2

Four V3s

Two V4s

Two V4.5s

One EnTama

Two Angelgotchs (one is kinda broken)

One P1 (I hope to get another one or a P2 soon)

One Mini

-DDDTrooper

I have a V1, a V2, and just got a V4.5. I'm not looking to get an Ocean (ENG), Angelgotchi (ENG), and Morino (JP)... And if I can afford it, an Akei, Ketai, Uratama, and Entama.

I tend to just get 1 of a series and am not sure how much I'll go back and collect--but I would like to try the themed Tamas and the various Japanese models (minus the schools and towns).

Hi there. I was wondering how many do you buy of each version? Is there anyone collecting all designs of every type of Tama? I usually buy 2 of each kind so I can connect them, but lately I find myself buying all of the V4's and V4.5's. (Playing with and collecting.) I believe I'm obsessed!!! LOL!!!!! I'm also talking about buying more than one of other Tamas not just the connections.
I am now buying english and japanese versions of the older Tamas like Angelgotchi etc. :) :D :D
Yikes!! That's a lot of money to buy the entire sets. :wacko:

I'm happy buying two of each kind for connecting. I would love to own some of the older Tamas, but there's just not worth the price now. :furawatchi:

i have 1 of each version, and the v4s and v4.5s can connect, so i don't need to get 2

I sometimes get 2 of each version, but I normally get 1 of each. ^_^ They only reason is because I like caring for one Tama at a time, because if I care for 2 or more, I sometimes neglect the other more, see my point? :(

1 V1 (Purple Circles)

2 V4s (Punked Out and Blue Spirals)

What I want:

Iro Iro Familytchi

Ura Jinsei

TamaSuku

Keitai Akai

I have to limit my TMGCs up to 3, and I'm thinking of putting down my V1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back