VERY weird tama V3 charcter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beka

Reaction score
i have NEVER seen this sort of V3 character beforeon any character charts. it looked like a monkey. it had a tail and 2 arms & legs. it was like a chimpanzee. IM SERIOUS. please believe me!

i have NEVER seen this sort of V3 character beforeon any character charts. it looked like a monkey. it had a tail and 2 arms & legs. it was like a chimpanzee. IM SERIOUS. please believe me!
godd news you have a seceret charactor (i think i am not sure :huh: ) and it is called Hohotchi :furawatchi: :D :blink: :wacko: :unsure: :wub: :D

Click here to see the V3 character chart. If your character is not on that chart you might not have a Bandai Tamagotchi Connection (or Connexion) V3.

Here's how to tell which version Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion you have:

Step 1: look at the back. If it doesn't have "BANDAI" molded into the plastic it's not a real Tamagotchi.

Step 2: does it have an antenna bump? If it doesn't have any, it's probably a V1 or V2. To differentiate between a V1 & V2, open the Game menu. Version 1 has two games: Dance and Jump. Version 2 has four games: Jump, Bump, Heading, and Slot.

Step 3: V3 has an small antenna bump built into the casework. Click here to see what the V3 looks like.

Step 4: V4 has a ball on the end of its antenna. Click here to see what the V4 looks like.

Step 5: V4.5 has a star on the end of its antenna. I don't have any pictures of the V4.5, but it's looks the same as the Japanese model UraTama. Click here and look at the ones on the far left (the pink one) and far right (the yellow one). The ones with the stars on the antennas are UraTamas. V4.5 look the same.

actually i think it was a Kurokotchi. thats what it was on my friend list. but it was side on & had a tail

Some Tamagotchi characters do have tails (and weird ears or hair) that you normally don't notice because you most often see the character facing you.

I have a Japanese guide book for the KeiTama (the Japanese model similar to the Connection V3). It shows Kurokotchi in some different poses. I don't think he has a tail, but sometimes he holds an arm down and out so that it might look like a tail.

P.S. A chimpanzee is an ape, not a monkey. Apes don't have tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back