my tamagotchi v.4 wont grow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:p im stumped. i play with my v.4 all the time (got it 2 months ago) and it wont grow! :) can anyone tell me why? i dont want niko (my v.4 toddler) to stay a toddler forever! thank you :p ~ tamalover

i dont even know why im posting it in this part of the chat because im not new xD i have had my other 10 tamas for years (i have all the versions xD)

same thing just happened to me! i pause mine so it took 4 days for my tama to become one year!!! it was very exciting when he did though! do you pause?

not very mutch :D only when i go swimming or bikeing and such! and yes,it hasent grown for two months :)

the only thing that i can think of is that u r putting it on pause 2 much...if ur not putting it on pause just email me and i will give u more advice!

:wacko:

the only thing that i can think of is that u r putting it on pause 2 much...if ur not putting it on pause just email me and i will give u more advice! :furawatchi:
Yea what might me it. (hey emilie!!!) get on aim okz?

Oh i had that same problem but it was for 3 months i think its because i pauesd my tama hwen i didnt play with it.

when i stoped pausing it it grew up faster :furawatchi:

ok , thanks alot. ill try to not pause it very mutch and ill take it bikeing ^^ (but i wont take it swimming!!!) lol ;)

i really don't like the delayed aging very much...i work eight hours a day and can't have it on then so i pause a lot. my first gen connexion ages each day as long as it sleeps at night...i wish that was the case for my newer tams...i get antsy waiting for them to change...i'm always so excited to see them....

ok , thanks alot. ill try to not pause it very mutch and ill take it bikeing ^^ (but i wont take it swimming!!!) lol :D
Oh yes and how long is your swiming? If its not very long tehn your tama will be fine!

If its long ask someone at your house to take care of it while your at swimimg, like your sis or bro or mom.

Hope i helped!

-~MileyCycrus~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back