Sign in to follow this  
J_J_Jared2002

WEEEEIIIRRRD...

that's kinda creepy.... but i doubt it'll have babies.

[quote name='Tami_user' date='Jul 8 2005, 12:37 AM'] theyre not in [i]love[/i], are they? :) I mean they cant. [/quote]
Yea

ive never heard of a homosexual tama. i dont think there is such a thing
show me some pictures, then i will belive u.

it happened to me as well
both my tamagotchis were boys and i used the love poition on one and connected them and they were in love

if connected alot a tamagotchi can bacome homosexual.most tamagotchis don't do this however it can happen if a love potion is used.if love potion is used on 2 tamagotchis that are girls when they get married will each have 2 babies so the next generation you will be raising 2 tama babies. :( :angry: :(

I do believe they can have babies. Wow. Homosexual tamagotchi is kind of weird. I guess if they have babies, you'll have two.

Nothing will surprise me ever again.

I can see how they could be in love (how sweet!), but it would be pretty silly for them to have babies, considering it would be biologically impossible in the real world ;oP Maybe they can adopt?

I've never heard of anyone's same sex tamagotchis having children, but IF they did I imagine it would be the exact same as two opposite-sex tamagotchis - i.e. each parent would end up with one baby. Connections are not programmed to allow you to raise two baby characters at the same time on the same unit.

That was rude. You've been saying mean stuff all over the board and it has to stop.

get bent IVE, if you dont like tamagotchis, why are you here? does it make you feel big to insult people even when nobody cares what you say?