What the?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Rainbow

Reaction score
My v4 young mametchi is just 2 years old and then evolved into a Mametchi, and evolved into the mametchi with glasses and then it turened into a ghost( dead tama) but it evolved into a young mametchi again! Help! Is this some kind of glitch?

Last edited by a moderator:
My v4.5 young mametchi is just 2 years old and then evolved into a Mametchi, and evolved into the mametchi with glasses and then it turened into a ghost( dead tama) but it evolved into a young mametchi again! Help! Is this some kind of glitch?
Hang on. A Tamagotchi Connexion v4.5 evolved into "the Mametchi with glasses" Tensaitchi?! Tensaitchi is only on v4. So that really is weird.

Hang on. A Tamagotchi Connexion v4.5 evolved into "the Mametchi with glasses" Tensaitchi?! Tensaitchi is only on v4. So that really is weird.
Oops I mean my v4... my v4.5 is a mimitchi.

yes it is diffently a glitch!! :huh: but don't worry glitches happen i would just reset it or you could try downloading it!!! :D ^_^

My v4 young mametchi is just 2 years old and then evolved into a Mametchi, and evolved into the mametchi with glasses and then it turened into a ghost( dead tama) but it evolved into a young mametchi again! Help! Is this some kind of glitch?
Hello,

Yes this is unusual, and it probably is a minor glitch. Reset then click download to keep your tama, if this doesn't work, leave it alone, if anything happens again, go to the store you bought them from, they might help.

~Crissy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back