School?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
I send Moko, a urayoungmametchi, to school... He has the turtle-guy as his teacher. I press the B button to watch what they are doing...

The turtle has been playing a game, so it seems, with a smiley block over his head that goes into a present box and, after it swaps around, I have to pick which box has the smiley in it.

It's always the same box, I always get it right...

Nothing happens after.

Is this how the game is supposed to go? What does this do to benefit Moko?

I don't have a V4.5 - so I can't tell you if that is how the game should be played, but the idea of the games is very similar to the V4 (which I do have) :D

The games should increase your tama's life skills points.

To see what effect it has on your tama, make a note of its skills points before you play.

Then play the game and if you win, go back and check your skills points again. You should find that one of them has increased.

It seems to raise the top thing (humor/personality/intelligence?) out of the three skills. I think that's what I heard the Turtle does, so that seems right.

Just didn't know if the game was supposed to be the same every time.

Well on the V4 it switches boxes. That's strange that yours doesn't.

Well on the V4 it switches boxes. That's strange that yours doesn't.
Yeah, I thought it seemed odd... That's why I was wondering about it.

I played a couple times and the order in which the boxes switch changes, but it still always ends up in the same spot. :mametchi:

I guess I should be happy it's easy skill points, but at the same time... I'd like it to be more challenging. :eek:

Hey, nevermind, this time it actually ended up in a different spot. :eek: I think it's fixed. :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back