Ahhhhhhhhh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long does ur parent tamagotchi stayed?

• when it was born

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 day

• 2 days

• 3days

• 4days

• 5days

• 6 days

• a week or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If u pause it lots ur tama will stay :lol: .

[SIZE=14pt]I LOVE tamagotchis!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

If u pause lots ur tama will stay :lol: .
No offense or anything but i really dont think pausing a tama is the way to go, and that its just for irresponsible people. I mean, say you own a dog you cant pause it so why pause your tama?

Thats a load of garbage! sorry shaft9000. In no way can you draw any parallel between a tamagotchi and a real animal

apparently, my sisters took 3 days for it to go away and i think maybe cause it was sick on the night it was supposed to go so if it happend to anyone that might be why.

the ONLY time i ever paused my tama was when i had to go on vacation my dad wouldnt let me bring it

yep i do pause my tama wen i go to school or secretly bring it with me
same here. they dont allow them but still i c so many people that have them.

Its only meant to stay for two days it depends if you pause your tamagotchi :)

No offense or anything but i really dont think pausing a tama is the way to go, and that its just for irresponsible people. I mean, say you own a dog you cant pause it so why pause your tama?
I don't want to be mean but some ppl have 2 pause it.... So it isn't irreasponsible it is responable since no1 wants them 2 die. :rolleyes: :mimitchi: ;) :mimitchi: :mametchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back