Help me plz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linda584678

Reaction score
My tama will not turn 2 yet and i had it for a week now.

oh, how do u make grow into an audlt faster. plz help me :D :D :D :D ;) :( ^_^ :( :D :D :D :eek: :eek:

^_^ plz write back

Last edited by a moderator:
well i had it for a couple of weeks now and it will not turn 2 years old help me :blink: :) :huh: :huh: :huh: :( :(

Did you put it to sleep at night instead of pausing? Also, what period of time did you pause it?

i put it a alseep for about 7 hours in school and at night. i i pased it for a mintue or two

My tama will not turn 2 yet and i had it for a week now.oh, how do u make grow into an audlt faster. plz help me :( :( :( :( ^_^ :mellow: :mellow: :huh: :huh: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:angry: plz write back
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems, I've had this one before >.<

There are multiple reasons it might not be working, among them being that you paused it, as mentioned before, and it might also have something to do with how you've been caring for it. Sometimes it might depend on which character you have, I believe, since that happened to me. ^.^ I hope I helped somewhat, and I hope your problems fix up, a tamagotchi can be like a pet, you become worried that some thing's wrong, I used to at least :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back