Hello just some Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalent

Reaction score
Hello I just got a v4 tamagotchi my first since the old old tamagotchis so im new to this again im just wondering a few things, heres the questions:

1.How long do tamagotchis Live? like if there healthy etc whats the max age span.

2.Do they sleep at night, cause I dont want myne dieing over night whilst im sleeping and how can you pause it is it the time screen?

3.whats the Tama-king for =/

ive only just got this yesterday and started playing on the Tamagotchi propally today so if anyone has any useful info to add id be very greatful, cause im totally clueless for the moment.

1. Tamagotchis could live forever when cared for properly, but their age would stop increasing at 99. At aroung age 9 it will turn into an oldtimer. However, normally people use the matchmaker to mate with another tama and have babies, starting a new generation. When you do this normally you will have a the same tama for about a week.

2. Yes tamagotchis sleep at night. You can pause your tama by pressing A and B together. Having it on the time screen doesn not pause it, you could press and hold A and C so it goes to set the time and it would be paused but the clock does not continue to run.

3. The tama king will sometimes give you presents or gotchi points. Also you can give him donations and you can recieve souvenirs from him.

They can live that long? I guess I didn't know that, so I'm glad this was asked and answered. ^_^ I wish they stayed adults longer then, but oh well.

ah k nice one thanks thats a relief now I know how to pause it I might pause it over night its not worth risking it incase it dies =/

You don't need to pause it overnight Zalent :)

The new tamagotchis are a little different to the old ones. The V4 tamas turn off their own lights and go to sleep but there's no danger of it dying in its sleep.

The Happy Hearts and Hungry hearts only empty whilst it is awake. So if you are taking good care during the day and you don't let it fall asleep with empty hearts then it will be fine.

If you pause it overnight you will slow down it's growth/evolution process and it will take a lot longer to evolve from child/toddler to teen to adult.

Do older models than the Connections wake up at night and run a risk of dying?

My Mothra is on the way, just wondering what to expect... Same with Ocean and Morino, I hear those are hard to take care of, especially at night...

Do older models than the Connections wake up at night and run a risk of dying?
My Mothra is on the way, just wondering what to expect...  Same with Ocean and Morino, I hear those are hard to take care of, especially at night...
If you're looking for information on older versions of Tamas it is best not to post an off topic question in a thread :)

It's a much better idea to post your questions in TamaTalk's Tamagotchi Ancestors forum - lots of ppl post questions there (and get answers) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back