wat is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linda584678

Reaction score
i really need to know the growth chart for 4.5. please help me. ^_^ :mellow: :mellow: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i really need to know the growth chart for 4.5. please help me. ^_^ :mellow: :mellow: :angry:
Hello,

I may be way off on this one (I don't have a v4.5) but I believe it's the same as the v4, sorry if I'm wrong >.<

~Crissy~

I am pretty sure that Admin, binary, spudilike, or any other fans who usually make the growth charts have not made one for V4.5 yet. V4.5 is very new so there really is not much data for anyone to make a growth chart with yet. Though, I think someone on Tamatalk is trying to make one...maybe you should consult them.

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

P.S.Oh, and, hea10k, the V4.5 growth chart will NOT be the same as V4 one. Though, I can see why you would think so, because V4 and V4.5 are so alike. But the V4.5 has totally different characters, skill points, and family groups-which means, the growth charts will have to be different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back