Kairi's search

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummn... try going to the introductions and just list the usernames of your friends i guest *edited post*

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, wrong fourm. I kno ur new and trying to help, but this isnt RP!

------------------------------

ummn... i don't really understand.

i see you are trying to create a RP....

------------------------------------

This isnt an RP! I havent been here in a year. Im trying to find my friends!

oh by the way Kairi, My Name Is Trevor..and Im really sorry but I need to go, i will still be online because i leave my computer on at night but it is almost 11:00pm here in MAine and i really need to go to sleep, im sneaking this chating right now so once again so sorry..

oh and what tim is it where you live and when do you think we could chat again? tommorow?

same timezone ur in.

-------------------------

well.. you can go inot your recent post and look for any conversations with them o_O

--------------------------

I did find some screennames by looking at posts on my old account. Any of these people ever on?

psychotama

tamafruits

star_chi

tama_tama_girl

emmy299

Mimitchi9999

Okay! Im going to sleep goodnight everybody...........and..........GOODNIGHT NEW YORK!!!.... :) ....Just kid'n but anyways goodnight for the last time and hope we can all chat again verry soon! :( :( :(

Crikeys is never on anymore, the people on that list (except for me.) are never on. D=

Mimitchi9999 is now Botan1220!!

Botan1220 can be found in Inuyasha RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back