Best Canadian Band

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wind~Shifter

Reaction score
I vote for BILLY TALENT!! They rock, they are unique and sound awesome! Plus, the lead singer, Benjamin Kowalewicz (Ko-walla-vich, ch as in chair), is HAWT! Look 'em up on Youtube, they are brilliant. XD, I'm going to see them on September 7th, and I might win backstage passes! I love 'em..

Billy Talent HANDS DOWN. Simple Plan are whiny wannabes who cant sing to save their life, and same with Nickleback. "Look at this photograph"??? Who the heck wants to listen to someone reminice about their school life breaking in and out of things??? BILLY TALENT RULES!!!!

Billy Talent is Canadian? xD

I choose Nickelback anyways, since Faber Drive isn't on the list. I only like two Billy Talent songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Billy Talent HANDS DOWN. Simple Plan are whiny wannabes who cant sing to save their life, and same with Nickleback. "Look at this photograph"??? Who the heck wants to listen to someone reminice about their school life breaking in and out of things??? BILLY TALENT RULES!!!!
No see i think you got billy no-talent mixed up with Simple Plan

Isn't Green Day Canadian?

Anyways, Simple Plan is the only BAND I like.

Unless Logan and Vanilla count as a band... but Logan wasn't Canadian.

Nickelback for sure. XD Well, out of the ones you listed anyway.

Other Canadian singers I like are Avril Lavigne and Skye Sweetnam.

Nickleback, definetley.

I ♥ their songs. Almost all me friendies do too.

My fave Canadian singer is Avril Lavigne.

Dee

Latest posts

Back