Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linda584678

Reaction score
Hi

I need your help. When does the macth macker come wat age and wat time. plz help me, oh thanks to the people who helped me before when my tama would not turn two, now my tama is an adult and 2 years old. thanks

I'd love to help you ;) !

The Matchmaker(a.k.a. Mrs. Busybody)comes starting when your Tama is 5 and makes her last visit when your Tama is 8(so your Tama is too young). She comes 3 times on each of these 3 days at 10:30am, 3:00pm, and 7:00pm.

IMPORTANT NOTE:IF YOUR TAMA HAS NOT MATED WITH ANOTHER TAMA OR ACCEPTED A MATCHMAKER VISIT BY WHEN HE/SHE TURNS 9, HE/SHE WILL BECOME AN OLDIE(AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE A BABY UNLESS HE/SHE MATES WITH ANOTHER OLDIE).

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

My Tama never became an oldie. memetchi Dreamers right. There is a certain time you call for ms. Busybody!

If you're wondering,I'll tell youWhen your tama is 6 to 8 years old,all you have to do is either wait till 2:59 or set your tamagotchi to 2:59.....You can also do it at 6:59(I think)

the match-maker comes when your tama is six years old and it comes around 11:30 hope this helped bye!! :) :furawatchi: :wacko: :D

HiI need your help. When does the macth macker come wat age and wat time. plz help me, oh thanks to the people who helped me before when my tama would not turn two, now my tama is an adult and 2 years old. thanks
Your tama has to be 6 and she come at 10:30 2:59 and 6:59 hope I help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back