someone please help me! i feel stupid!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i just got a connection v2 about 2 days ago and i don't get some things ...

right now she's a ufotchi ... and first of all, she ALWAYS loses bump even though she'll have full power ... when i connect with my friend they play games or whatever ... and mine ALWAYS loses ...

and the one thing that really kind of bothers me ... i put in all the codes to get all those items, but i can't use any of them! when i try it gives me this rejection beep ...

am i completely clueless?

Don't be so hard on yourself! You got your first connection 2 days ago!

Can't say I know alot about winning in Bump but what I do know is that if your friends tama is older or weighs more, it is more likely they will win. Can I suggest if it is that much of an issue that in the mean time you play a different game?

As far as those items go, you will be able to use them as soon as your tama becomes an adult. You just got them a little early. That's all.

Most of the items you can only use when your an adult.

ahhh thanks a bunch ...

but one more question: when you connect with a friend, do they just automatically start playing random games with eachother? and do you push buttons or anything, or just watch them on your respective screens?

They will work out what they are doing. Once you've hit B twice to actually connect the tamagotchis, just sit back and enjoy the show! :D Sometimes they will give gifts to one another as well. If you want your tamagotchi to receive a gift, when you connect, hit B twice and make sure the other person only hits B once. That way if they don't play a game and give gifts, your tama will get the gift. I'm not sure if that makes sense so if it doesn't let me know and I will try to rephrase it for you.

i just got a connection v2 about 2 days ago and i don't get some things ...
right now she's a ufotchi ... and first of all, she ALWAYS loses bump even though she'll have full power ... when i connect with my friend they play games or whatever ... and mine ALWAYS loses ...

and the one thing that really kind of bothers me ... i put in all the codes to get all those items, but i can't use any of them! when i try it gives me this rejection beep ...

am i completely clueless?
your tama has to be a adult to use items (execpt the ball)

Oh! and the bump game to win feed your tama until it 99 pounds then you will win ( but not all the time...)

hey! when ur connectin with others ive noticed that

when ur playing a game it is most effective to hold down all three buttons while ur tama is playin the game.

i do it all the time and i always win!.

tell me the results.

[PS:not very effective on bump game.]

use it only when ur connectin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back