V2 Cobalt blue is rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timestwo

Reaction score
Is the cobalt blue v2 tamagotchi rare and limited in the US? I just bought one from Toys R Us and on here somebody posted that they are very limited and rare.

Is there any truth to this?

Umm lost of people on here will say that things are rare... oooh a rare object or a rare tama...not likely. Unless they have been specifically sold and advertised as limited edition, you will probably be able to find them around a fair bit. The best way to find out is to run a search on ebay now and then again in a few weeks... you will see how "rare" it is then. Be careful though, lots of ebayers will advertise their product as being rare to attract buyers.

Now I have been known to be wrong and I am open to the possibility again but at this stage I dare say it is unlikely.

I agree with Bell Sprout; I mean, I saw a bunch of that design at Target the other day. You can also find them on Ebay, and probably other stores too. I highly doubt that they're rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back