Zombie Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBlah123

Reaction score
* Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum*

I noticed that in the older versions in tamagotchis, if you listened very closely, you could hear a repetitive beeping noise that was often thought of as a heart beat for your tama. However, I noticed that the new 4.5 doesn't have that. I'm not sure if the v4 had it either. Am I wrong? Or do we have zombie tamagotchis? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Some waves of the older versions didn't have the beep either. This is alright. Think of it this way- you're actually saving battery power!

My neighbour's v1 didn't have the beep though mine did. Her battery lasts longer than mine.

I never knew about this, so I just put each of my Tamas to my ear... My V1 does beep. :( It's really weird. :eek: The rest do not, though.

[SIZE=8pt]I payed close attention to this, and I found out that if you've noticed, the repetitive beeping noise is every time your tama moves! you know how it dances sort of on the main screen? well it beeps every time it changes position. it is not the seconds, because when you go to the clock, then it beeps alot slower. do you understand this, or is this confusing? :) [/SIZE]

I think a good question is:

Is there a way to turn off the beeping?

I'd like to save battery and you can't hear it without your ear to it anyway, so I guess I don't see the point in it.

my 4.5 doesn't beep either that's okay it doesn't mean it's a zombie ok

I think a good question is:
Is there a way to turn off the beeping?

I'd like to save battery and you can't hear it without your ear to it anyway, so I guess I don't see the point in it.
No, but you can quieten it by turning off the sound.

Thanks, but I like having the sounds... So when they cry I can hear them, etc. :)

I guess I'll just deal with it.

I think the V4 without beeping DOES save battery power! Man! IU've had my V4 since Jauary, the things on PAUSE, AND IT'S STILL ALIVE! Usually their dead by now!

I think I'm ready to throw it out the window or rip the battery out it. LOL.

Well, they conserve energy on Pause, I would think, since they're not moving around. But I get what you're saying, that is a long while for a battery to last. :)

haha i think i heard somewhere that the beeping was actually a glitch and quite a waste of batterey. which i guess is true cause i've had my V4 on pause for like 2 monthes while i went away and its still going strong. with my V1s and 2's it took like a month for the battery to die at the most! :)

my tama's been paused for months too, but i noticed that if you kept the volume off for a while the heart beat was gone, but if you turned the sound on only for a minute, the heart beat came back.

I have noticed that after the V3, the beeping was not there anymore. The beep was the second timer, some people liked to think of it as the Tama's heartbeat.

My V1 made one long, continuous beep all the time. The battery hardly lasted 3 weeks. My V2 and my 4 V3s making regular beeps. Their batteries lasted 2 1/2 months. But my V4 and V4.5 make none at all, so battery power lasts like 3 months!

I noticed that in the older versions in tamagotchis, if you listened very closely, you could hear a repetitive beeping noise that was often thought of as a heart beat for your tama. However, I noticed that the new 4.5 doesn't have that. I'm not sure if the v4 had it either. Am I wrong? Or do we have zombie tamagotchis? :angry:
I noticed it changes tone. for example: if you press the A button the beep is realy low. B button makes a high pitch, and C button makes a medium pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back