Tamagotchi Vacations!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaBlah123

Reaction score
I've always enjoyed taking my tama everywhere with my. Call me obsessed or geeky if you like but when I watched fireworks with my friend I made sure my tama could see them. Do you like having your tama join in on the fun?

So I was wondering if we could make some sort of list of different places that are great vacation spots to take your tama to. For example...

Movies? (With sound off so people don't get mad) :D

Sorry if this whole topic sounded kinda geekish. B) If you have ideas please post them, and I'll make a Microsoft Word file and put your TamaTalk name on it, so when I show my friends they'll know that you had such good ideas!

TamaBlah123

I took my Tamagotchi to Singapore. But that ain't the cheapest of Tamagotchi vacations, especially if you stay at a hotel.

Or take it to the art gallery, museum even the shops. Whatever.

[SIZE=8pt]I do the same thing! Umm... you could take it to wal-mart when your mom/dad goes shopping that way you can play with them. I like to bring them on long car rides too! then I can play with them like forever. :p :D :eek: :) [/SIZE]

Omigod, me too!

I took my Tama to the movies once... then baskin wobbins... And whenever I go to a party or something my Tama is there.

O

|

^

I take mine with me unless I know I'll be somewhere for a looong time. I went to Target last night (and bought a second V4.5, LOL) and made sure to keep an eye on them while there.

I'm sure they like getting out some. ;)

well i take mine some places,too...

1.out to dinner(i keep him on the table and feed him sushi)

2.movies(he loves aaction films,don't ask...lol)

3.he likes the mall

4.expeically likes my friends house(my friends tama is his wife)

5.school(my teacher is a tama fan,she has one!)

those are the main places books(my tama) loves to go.im not crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I take Aidan (my tama) to school. She really loves riding on the bus. My friends bring theirs and we all connect, wich makes her happy. I also take her out to eat, and set her on the table. I take her to the theater, the mall, the beach in the summer and even sliding in the winter. I take Aidan everywhere! In the car and on trips too. Everywhere. I don't think Aidan has ever been on pause, because I know she hates it.

LOL sorry that was a bit long.

well i take mine some places,too...
1.out to dinner(i keep him on the table and feed him sushi)

2.movies(he loves aaction films,don't ask...lol)

3.he likes the mall

4.expeically likes my friends house(my friends tama is his wife)

5.school(my teacher is a tama fan,she has one!)

those are the main places books(my tama) loves to go.im not crazy!
Off topic but sorry: What teachers like tamas except yours?

When i went out, like to watch firworks at bonfire night i paused him coz if he beeps and i try to see it will be hard coz its soo dark! but in light places i take him everywere! :D

I once took mine to Utah for a month and I take my Tamagotchi shopping and I ttake it just about anywhere.

i literally take it everywhere i go. i like never leave it in one place unless im there. its usually in my pocket but hey its there. i mean school, dinner, breakfast, virtually everywhere i am at so is my tama. were close!hes a daiyatchi!

Latest posts

Back